Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Sunday

Hi,

Nice day today! Me and a friend went to visit some other friends in another congregation. It was in a very small town. I could live there in a heart beat. I like small towns. It was such a refreshing day. We went to breakfast and wandered around town, ate and ice cream and sat by a river. Water is so refreshing! I had a moment or 2 of panic and not being able to calm down. The ice cream helped. Fat calms me down. I need to find another way to do it. Maybe a walk by the river would of been better. I dealt with it tho.

My friend has been working on getting healthy for over a year now. She has lost over 30 pounds. HA........ she said I inspired her. I have not lost any weight. I am working on it tho. I have not gained any weight. I was gaining about 5 pounds a year. Not a lot of weight....In 11 years it has been over 40 pounds. My goal is to eat veggies everyday this week! That is very doable! Is that a word?

I am walking in place during commercials. I am moving! I am breathing! I am successful! Moving is key for me!! I want to make a new dress. It is amazing the feeling of power and control and well being I can have. It is either all or nothing. I have 2 speeds. On of Off. Lets choose On.

I feel good, I feel love, nice!

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment