Monday, May 4, 2009

Just keep trying

Hi,

What a day!? Very mellow and confusing. I started out tired. That is sooo never good for me. I had nightmares most of the night. I woke up at least 4 times. So then I slept in and didn't get the things I needed to get done, done.

I ate egg whites with cheese and sausage patties. I let myself get hungry after that. I will do better on that one. I ate lots of fruit today tho. Fried chicken, ice cream, I found some gluten free choc chip cookies....so I ate 4 of them....crazy!!

I walked in place and did crunches, drank water and breathed. I will get better at this! I will get better at this!

I believe, and it was backed up by a friend, that.... a person is interested in me. I have no idea how to figure this out. It makes me feel kind of sick. Why would someone be interested in me? I have no idea how I feel about him. He is very kind and nice. He takes very good care of the people around him. Sooo opposite of anyone I have ever been interested in. Ha! I just don't know how to handle it.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment