Thursday, July 23, 2009

Help

Wow, I feel bad, it is not even hormones. It is hot out. I am stressed, the sun is in my eyes, blah, blah blah. I have a million excuses. I don't feel good. I never feel good. I worked 4 hours in a new position today at work. Big deal. The anxiety overwhelmed me. I should of just taken a nap. I didn't want to cause I am sick of napping. I want to move and go and do. Instead I ate, 2 fudge bars, zingers, nachos, strawberries, bacon eggs and hash browns. Then I fell asleep on the couch anyway. I don't know why I feel sick!? I eat until I hurt. I just eat and eat. Why?

It is way to hot to go for a walk. I am overwhelmed in the work I have to do, paperwork...3 projects....Sewing. I need the money. Eating didn't answer any of these problems tho. It actually compounded them cause now I feel even sicker. These are just everyday normal problems. Everyone has them. I want to move on with my life. Why don't I?

I am putting on weight. I am in such pain all the time because of my weight. I am in pain trying to pretend I am OK. I AM NOT OK. I have mental pain that I make into physical pain. I must stop. I must stop.

There is a lot of info out right now on pain. Michael Jackson did surgeries and drugs to kill his pain. Elvis did drugs and ate his pain away. What do you do with pain?

Put it in a box and sink it in a lake.

I will be better next time I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment