Monday, July 13, 2009

Take it when you can get it

Whew...I am very proud of myself!! I worked today, panicked several times, thinking I forgot something or I screwed something up, felling like I did something wrong. I didn't. Just negative chatter in my head and bad words I heard a lifetime ago. I made it tho. I survived, and I even helped out at a branch. I stayed in the back, but I worked my butt off.

I ate healthy even tho I had to eat on the run. I walked the dog when I got home. I didn't walk nearly as far as I normally do...I flat out didn't want to go. It's just a walk...Do it. I am sooo tired and overwhelmed from being out, but I told myself all day today how much easier everything is if you are thinner, healthier. Sitting behind the wheel of a van, sitting at a desk, going to the bathroom, finding cloths to wear to work...everything is easier if you are not huge.

I did good today!! I did good today!!

Thank you

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment