Friday, April 10, 2009

Big decisions

I ate not so well today. I am so tired I can't see straight. I went back to the agency to get help with my heating bill. I am so grateful, it is hard for me to deal with it. If one of my renters goes back they will help with another $125. I have to ask him! Whew! I am $80 short to pay my mortgage or I can pay all my bills, lights, heat , water, trash. I have disconnect on them all. I have no idea what to do. Indecision is new for me, well relatively. I fell asleep twice today for hours each time. My head is still totally plugged. I can't hear. When I bend down it is like I have been swimming. Or maybe it is my brain sloshing.

I had about 3 hours today were I had a lot of energy. I did dishes and started to clean up from my upstairs renter. It will take me hours. I should of walked during that energy time. I did not and I crashed and burned after and slept. I thought of taking care of my house, I just ran out of energy. I can't wait until my health is back and my brain. Ha

Jehovah please show me the way, I am .......confused, afraid, exhausted, in pain.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment