Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stupid little voice

Stupid little voice. I went for about a 15 walk. I had such a headache when I started. I felt miserable, my lungs hurt, my head is so plugged I couldn't hear the cars aiming at me at the intersections. Then something funny happened. I see a woman walking who looks as miserable as I feel. She smokes, I can tell. She could hardly make eye contact. I smiled really big and said "Hi" very audibly. She bit her nail and mumbled "hi". After I smiled at her I noticed all the birds singing, the blooms on the trees, people cutting their lawn, the flowers everywhere! OMG this is gorgeous! I started talking to Jehovah. His creation is so great! I feel good. I stopped and talked to a couple of neighbors. I love my neighborhood. I am sooo glad I walked! When I got home I had to rest a few minutes. Kind of chilled and slight headache. This virus has got to go away! I will walk it out. Ha Ha listen how strong I am after a 15 min walk. I love my little voice!!

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment