Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ugh

I have struggled all weekend. I had a great spiritual weekend planned. One of my friends had this huge repeated drama going on. It is so frustrating to talk to someone, help them and they just keep doing the same thing over and over again. That is the definition of insanity. This has been going on for years, literally! I missed my weekend and became so sick physically and mentally. I am sooo struggling. I can't get my mind to stop circling. I am not capable of helping like this any more. I didn't eat a bunch. I didn't move at all tho. I don't even feel like blogging. I don't feel like I have progressed at all mentally. I just want to stay in my little house. Which, by the way I did not make the mortgage payment this month. I did pay my bills tho. I am so exhausted.

Only one "kiss" tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment