Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's been a long day

I am tired! I have had things to do today. Emotional things. They make me tired. I went to the Crazy Dr. It's good to be crazy!! Can I be close?!?

After I had to run an errand and then go home and eat. My throat hurt, my head hurt, I am whining. I don't like myself when I am negative and complaining. Ick. I then ran out to get an agency to help me pay for my gas to heat my house. I have a really hard time accepting charity. I am grateful...don't get me wrong...it is just hard to admit I can't take care of myself right now. UGH!! I walked in the door and recognized the girl behind the counter, I immediately asked her were I knew her from...I can't even pretend to know these things...I used to work with her. She was very nice, I don't think she was happy with her job...she quit.....maybe she was a little bitter...I don't know. I remember I always smiled and was nice to her...I wanted her to feel comfortable....I think she was helping her mom out a lot...something...I tried to treat her with dignity and respect. We all deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. I was very glad I did. It was good talking to her. She was very kind and helpful. Once again...you just don't treat people badly!! It always comes back. It made the situation that I was in today so much easier. I am grateful for that. Thru all of this "stuff" , emotional, draining, mind numbing "stuff" I just kept getting more and more tired. I ate chocolate...3 little Hershey bars...you know...they melted in my mouth...oh ecstasy...It has been a while...All of a sudden I wake up in the little store holding a candy bar and a chocolate ice cream bar....well at least it wasn't the 1/2 gallon of ice cream...take the small concessions were you can get them! Half hour later I feel sick. Why? Hmmm? I wonder....could it be...? I went and curled up with the dog and layed down. I didn't even fall asleep. I just layed there and prayed. I love to pray! It is very calming. I wish I would of done that sooner. I feel better. I need, crave, demand, deserve, enjoy peace and quiet.

Tonite is the memorial of Christ's death. 1,976 years ago, Jesus died so I could have the privilege of living on the earth, in paradise, forever. I am in awe!!

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment