Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It is time to work on my own house!

My crazy Dr tells me "it is time to work on my house!" Or me. I have done construction on my literal house to make a couple of rentals to help support myself. I am having a hard time supporting myself now, I have issues ;) to say the least. Abuse at times takes it toll. I am trying really hard to let things go that are negative. Keep the bad words that were screamed at me out of my head. It is very interesting tho how if given enough time or I should say, I allow myself to go into Jehovah's time table, things are always straightened out. I received some news late last night that was very emotional and confusing. It also was, strange enough, a release for me. I know some things that I was blamed for are not my fault! What I was told was wrong! I was so confused emotionally last night, I can't even tell you! I wanted chocolate so bad. It was late tho. I can't go to the store, I would of a couple of months ago. Ben and Jerry are my very close companions. I can't get chilled. I feel so sick when I do. I drank a huge glass of juice, made popcorn, and ate a piece of fish. My stomach was miserable, it now matched my mind and body. I was in such pain physically and mentally. I went to bed. Whew.

Today I am saddened still by the news. I am OK tho. Really glad I didn't eat chocolate, I feel sick from the virus, not from chocolate. The world did not stop because I didn't eat chocolate until I popped. All I would of done was hurt "my house". "My house" has one less nightmare in it, it has been released from one claim that it was all my fault, a little less guilt and a lot less chocolate. The more info comes in the freer (is that a word) I am.

I will focus on healthy food and a walk for the rest of the day.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment