Sunday, April 26, 2009

Getting caught up

Hello, It really has been awhile. I will catch you up briefly. I had laptop problems and major emotional problems. I went back to work...I have been only work 10 hours a week for about 9-10 months. There are weeks that it just about kills me. I have even been on a light duty since I got sick. I work with mostly women. It is physical work, my brain is not working correctly right now to be doing brain work or in contact with a lot of people. I stress out pretty easy and make myself sick. I started back doing my job on the 20th. I panicked a few times, I think I am lost or don't know where I am. I talk myself down and continue on. It is tiring!!

I have had some friends stop by to encourage me. I have great friends!! I hope I can get back to the point were I can be helpful again. One thing I am doing to help me feel better is giving cards or telling people how much they mean to me, how much I appreciate them. I feel good doing that! I had some over for a meal after the Sunday meeting. It was the worst meal I ever cooked. It was funny. What're you gunna to do?

I have missed a few job opportunities. I am very limited in what I can do mentally, it is hard to find something I think I can do. They are sooo kind to me at my current job. I tell them all the time. I really appreciate that. They are very patient!

I have had a goal this year to read the entire Bible. I have a great chart that I follow and check off the box when I am done. I got behind on that also. This being sick is for the birds!! This is a great reason to eat healthy. I would read a chapter then walk in place for a minute, read, walk, read, walk. What a great way to start out slow. You have to be creative!!

Well this gets me pretty caught up. Some pretty amazing things are coming up tho....

No comments:

Post a Comment